Do you often spend hours in front of the mirror trying to apply fake eyelashes, only to have them fall off after a few hours or stick out at strange angles? Your saviour has arrived!
Falsies have a unique way of making your eyes appear slimmer and intensifying your eye make up. They also come in a variation of types, colours, shapes and textures so all you have to do is pick which one you like and try it out. The bottom is to achieve that flawless glam look you’ve always craved for.
This eyelash tutorial is byÂ MakeUpDollÂ and is great if this is your first time applying false lashes. Keep watching.
You will need:
- Take the false eyelash strip out of the packand use the tweezers to hold the eyelash close to the band from the direction of the eyelashes.
- Apply a generous amount of eyelash adhesive on the band of the eyelash
- Wait about 15-20 seconds for the adhesive to get tacky(sticky)
- Apply the false lashes as close to the eyelash line as possible. Then use the tweezers to press the centre of the lashes to the eyelash then do the same to the outer corners of the eyelash
- Wait for the adhesive to dry. You can then use an eyelash curler to place them closer together.
- Apply your mascara to the eyelashes
Photo Credit: Olumakeovers
Video Credit: Makeupdoll