Being good to a man simply isnâ€™t the key ingredient. So many women make their mistake here. They give and give hoping it will endear them to the man. They bend over backwards pleasing him. This isnâ€™t what makes a man fall in love. This is what makes you a doormat. A woman willing to sacrifice of herself to please another just isnâ€™t attractive, she is convenient at the most. If you wonder what is a dream girl, this is not it!
1. Itâ€™s the woman that challenges him that men fall in love with. Itâ€™s the woman who stands up for herself with feminine grace and feminine elegance that wins his heart. The woman that will show him with ease that she will not be a doormat. Men like to make women happy. It makes them feel good and makes them feel valued. Men fall in love with how you make them feel. If they can make you happy, they feel good. Think Tarzan running through the jungle pounding his chest and you get my drift.
2. If you are bending over backwards to please him, doing all the giving, you are in a sense depriving him. Learning to receive is so important. A woman that can gracefully receive from her man is a woman that men adore. Things as simple as a compliment for example. When he compliments you, do you deny the compliment or thank him authentically? If he offers to do something for you do you accept or tell him no thank you, I can do that? The natural role of the man really is to give and the womanâ€™s is to receive
3. What is the key to being irresistible to men? Men want to win. They want to win the heart of the woman. If it comes too easily, this is when he loses interest and often pulls away. This is why itâ€™s so important to resist him. It makes you hard to get. This is not a game. Your heart shouldnâ€™t be easy to get in the first place. Itâ€™s valuable and you shouldnâ€™t just give it away to a man who hasnâ€™t put in the effort.
4. Resistance means not jumping through hoops every time he calls. It means if you have plans with the girls, you keep them and donâ€™t ditch them because you want to see him. Resistance means if he invites you to go somewhere that you arenâ€™t that crazy about, you arenâ€™t going simply to please him. You decline offers if they donâ€™t really suit you. I donâ€™t like sports. I canâ€™t help it, I just donâ€™t. A guy could have tickets to the Super Bowl and I would turn him down. I am not going along just to be in his presence.
5. The fact of the matter is men fall in love in your absence, not your presence. This is when they think about you. When they think about you their imaginations fill in the gaps. Usually with positive things. If you are always there jumping to be with him when ever humanly possible, he doesnâ€™t have time to think about you. If you offer no resistance, you offer no challenge. Men love a challenge. They simply canâ€™t resist it.
6. Men also like mystery. A woman that jumps right into a relationship with her heart is no mystery. She is an open book. Resistance actually builds up attraction in a man. It is the key to being irresistible to men. Resistance also shows self control. A woman with control of herself and her life is very attractive to men and is hard to resist. He will put in effort to be a part of her world. He becomes challenged to get her attention because she wonâ€™t just settle. If she chooses him, he feels very special.
Via Times of India